ImmunitasBio ELISA kits provide all necessary components for convenient quantification of soluble proteins in serum, plasma and animal cell/tissue culture supernatants using assay technology that has been trusted by researchers for nearly 50 years
The research team at ImmunitasBio has innovated a simple blood-based T-cell immunity test against COVID-19 in order to bring the utility of T-cell immunity to mainstream clinical diagnostics. Currently the test is available for Research Use Only (RUO)
There are two parts to the test:
Part I: Whole Blood Assay
- One 4 ml vacutainer for blood collection
- Three 2 ml screw cap vials containing lyophilized positive control, negative control and test antigen.
Part II: IFN-Y ELISA
- 12 pre-coated strips plus a strip holder
- Assay Diluent (10X)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20X)
- Recombinant Human IFN-γ standard (2 vials )
- Detection Antibody, Biotinylated
- Enzyme Reagent (Streptavidin-HRP conjugate)
- TMB substrate (20X)
- Stop solution
The kit is available in packs of 25 tests with the corresponding ELISA kits.
The kits can be customized according to one’s requirement.
If one is interested in testing for other antigens using the kit, please contact us for customisation of the kit as per your requirement.
The test can be performed in a resource limited setting as it does not require high end equipments.
ImmunitasBio is currently expanding this test to other infectious diseases, as an inexpensive and accurate tool to evaluate vaccine efficacy and immunity status in pediatric groups, and in people with co-morbidities. Furthermore, we intend to expand these tests to identify the best-suited personalized onco-immunotherapy and its performance.